oxhead
Official WoW Fansite
Login | Register
Search
Bugs - Guildrank wrong

By heiko3169 9 months ago

http://www.guildox.com/wow/guild/eu/Gilneas/Radiance

After I posted the bug about the wrong rank on realm-rank.related kill (the example was our Fallen Protectors kill as realm 1st - which wasnt true) - now the system has "new scanned" and recognized the Fallen Protectors as our last kill on 10th Oct .... which is again wrong (as we are on 8/14 since 1st Oct)
.... the real issue is, that on realm rank it takes this wrong Fallen Protectors killdate as our last kill for the 8/14 progress ..which puts as a couple of ranks down (as we were with 1st Oct).

Pretty sad. We would appreciate a fix. :)

By Polar 9 months ago
Sorry to hear that you are sad.

We have done some investigations on this and it appears that there is only a couple of players remaining in your guild that have a September Fallen Protectors kill date - I can only assume that you had a couple of players leave your guild since you got this kill. We have minimum thresholds to be sure that we are awarding kills and dates accurately. Unfortunately, the best we can trigger off at the moment is your Oct 4 kill. I see that you have moved on and killed a couple of new SoO bosses in the past 48 hours so your rankings are accurate regardless.

If you are concerned about consistency of the earlier kills then we can reset them all but I suspect they will all regress to an Oct 4 or Oct 10 kill date. Let me know if you want this instead - otherwise we will leave it.

Thanks for reply and that you took care so soon :)

Actually nobody has left the guild since (at least no char from the raid pool).
If you want, you can check our HP on http://www.radiance-gilneas.de/eqdkp/viewnews.php?s= - scroll a bit down to find the news about the guild first kills on the 3 first bosses in SoO.

Immerseus, Fallen Protectors, Norushen were all killed on Sep 12, 2013 and all by the same setup :
Damy, Ickbart, Lee, Neodru, Raxion, Darkfruit, J├Ągerspeed, Maida, Neovik, Spheo
..and they are all still members of Radiance.
Immerseus and Norushen are still correct listed as kills on Sep 12, 2013 - and so should Fallen Protectors.

Hence by now this might be just an "cosmetic" issue for us (since we progressed further) - but you probably want to investigate why that happened.

By Polar 9 months ago
We will investigate further and it may have something to do with our new queue mechanism. Standby.

Update
Guildox now again lists Fallen Protectors as our last kill on Oct 17th. If you click on "raid list" you get 12 members shown (in a 10m NH ?!?) - so there is definitely something wrong.
Furthermore it seems strange that the kill from Oct 4th -scanned just previously- is not recognized anymore?! ..not to mention that actually it should read Sep 12

By Polar 9 months ago
I noticed this as well. We have been playing with a few things with your Fallen Protectors kill to get to the bottom of the challenges you face. I am just waiting on a response from the API team at Blizzard to clarify something. We will have this restored for you shortly.

Login or Register to Post

Popular Raiding and PvP Talents
Popular Raiding and PvP Glyphs
Popular Raiding and PvP Specs
Loot Rank for BiS Gear, Gemming, Reforging

Latest News (all news)
Hiding Alts
Exciting Times Ahead for GuildOx!
GuildOx Has a New Owner
Warlords of Draenor Announced
Farewell GuildOx Fans

Premium Guilds Recruiting