News - April 12 Throne of Thunder Hotfixes|
|By Polar 1 years ago|
The April 12 hotfix list
sees changes to Durumu, Iron Qon, Ji-Kun, Primordius, Tortos and Twin Consorts encounters:
Raids, Dungeons, and Scenarios
- Throne of Thunder
- Durumu the Forgotten
- Durumu will now have a longer delay before resuming his attacks while the maze of Eye Sores despawn.
- Iron Qon
- During the final phase of the encounter, Iron Qon's Quilen champions should no longer try to reposition themselves in 10-player and 25-player Heroic difficulty.
- Reduced the health of Ice Tomb.
- Fixed an issue where players with Daedalian Wings may incorrectly receive the Lesson of Icarus debuff while flying between some of the upper nests.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Fully Mutated players to deal excessive damage to Living Fluids or Viscous Horrors that are under the effects of a Warlock's Immolate.
- Reduced the health of Primordius by 11% in 10-player and 25-player Heroic difficulty.
- Reduced the health of Viscous Horrors by 15% in 10-player and 25-player Heroic difficulty.
- Fixed an issue where certain situations could cause Whirl Turtles to travel more slowly than intended when kicked.
- Twin Consorts
- Reduced the health of Lu'lin and Suen by 10% in Raid Finder difficulty.
Login or Register to Post
|WoW Guild Stats|
|Ranked Raiding Guilds||45553|
|Active Raiding Guilds||16503|