oxhead
Login | Register
Search
Bugs - 2 Boss Kills listed that my guild has not cleared.

Page 1

By dhomeli 2 years ago
http://www.guildox.com/wow/guild/us/Thunderhorn/Crusade

My guild is listed as having downed Four Kings and Will of the Emperor, but we have not even started progress on them.

By Polar 2 years ago
There appears to be a bug since this is happening with a few guilds at the moment. I suspect it is on Blizzard's API end (they pushed out a new update to this API on Friday) but we are investigating. Standby.

By Polar 2 years ago
It turns out that Blizzard changed some of the data in their API and this has caused us to pick up some normal mode Four Kings and Will kills erroneously. We are in the process of clearing these out.

By dhomeli 2 years ago
Thank you for your quick responses!

By Polar 2 years ago
My pleasure. It should no longer be picking up Four Kings and Will, but we need to reset the old records. We expect to have this completed within 24 hours.

By jdyck3 2 years ago
Well It Looks Like most have been corrected. But there are still about 5 guilds that are not on Steamwheedle Cartel,

By jdyck3 2 years ago
Guilds ranked 24-27 Are still messed up

By Polar 2 years ago
Could you provide a specific guild name and explain how it is "messed up" so we can investigate?

By jdyck3 2 years ago
First Guild is Previously Guildless (Horde) They are 6/16 not 7/16 they have not killed Will......Sparta (Horde) Is also 5/16 Have not killed Will...Phail Boat (Horde) Is Also 5/16 Have not killed Will....Cake (Horde) IS Also 5/16 Have not killed Will....Reliquary (Alliance) Is also 5/16 Have not Killed Will...Reprisal (Horde) is 4/16 and have not killed Will....Please Update

By jdyck3 2 years ago
Also The Gods of War (Horde) is 7/16 ..I believe that is all of them...

By Polar 2 years ago
My friend, for all that you listed their score (a count of progress kills) and rankings are fine. It is just their tooltip - and this will update over time.

By Polar 2 years ago
Update - we found some more guilds that were incorrectly showing some Four Kings, Will and Stone Guard normal mode kills. These should now be reset. The cause of this was that Blizzard changed the names of these in the progress API last weekend and we were using their names as unique identifiers.

If you find any more then please post up the following details: Guild Name, Server and kill that is showing incorrectly.

Posting up "a bunch of my server's guilds are messed up" does not help us. If you believe their are lots (and there should not be anymore) then post up one or two examples. Thanks.

Login or Register to Post

Popular Raiding and PvP Talents
Popular Raiding and PvP Glyphs
Popular Raiding and PvP Specs
Loot Rank for BiS Gear, Gemming, Reforging

Latest News (all news)
Hiding Alts
Exciting Times Ahead for GuildOx!
GuildOx Has a New Owner
Warlords of Draenor Announced
Farewell GuildOx Fans

Premium Guilds Recruiting