Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41
|Patch 5.3 Coming May 21||2 days ago|
|Blizzard has announced that Patch 5.3 is expected to drop May 21:|
Currently, we expect to release World of Warcraft Patch 5.3: Escalation next week on Tuesday, May 21!
|Announcing GuildOx Custom Raid Groups||4 days ago|
|GuildOx is pleased to announce a new service, Custom Raid Groups. Specifically designed for guilds with multiple raid groups, raid leaders can nominate their members and then each raid group’s progress will be ranked and displayed in a private ranking table and widget. Members can be from any guild and any server. The raid groups are automatically crawled and updated by GuildOx so you will always know how each of your guild groups are progressing. |
“We wanted to do something special for all of those raiders that raid in a sub-group within their guild but were not part of their main raiding team.” said Polar of GuildOx. “These players missed out on seeing how their raid group was progressing with respect to other raid groups in their own guild. We developed a special system for tracking custom groups and have been testing it for several months now. The response from our test group has been overwhelming.”
Last year GuildOx performed a survey of over two thousand raiders and asked them many raiding questions including how many raid groups they had in their guild. The results showed that 66% of guilds had two or more active raid groups within their guild. Raid progress sites only rank the main raiding group so any other raid groups are subsequently forgotten.
Racknor at the Thorns of Gold on Proudmoore has been testing the new service. "We have been using GuildOx's new custom raid group feature and we love it." said Racknor. "We are a large gaming community and run over ten custom raid groups across several realms. It was exciting to see the up-to-date progress of all of our groups in one place. The new Custom Raid Group system is fully automated and has saved us hours of effort generating progress tables by hand."
How to set it up?
1. Log in to GuildOx and then click on “Options”
2. Locate the custom raid group section
3. Enter the raid group names, faction and list of raid group members for each custom group
4. Click the link to go to the raid group page and hit “update” to kick off an update request
5. Wait a few minutes and the progress for the raid group will be crawled and then shown as follows -
Custom Raid Group ranking page example
Custom Raid Group progress widget example:
|Lei Shen Gets a Nerf on LFR||19 days ago|
|Today's hotfix has seen a nerf to the notorious Lei Shen LFR encounter:|
- Lei Shen's hitpoints have been reduced by 10% on Raid Finder difficulty.
- Static Shock from the North Conduit now deals 300,000 damage at 0 energy, down from 650,000 on Raid Finder difficulty.
|Mogu Runes of Fate Weekly Now Requires 50 Lesser Charms||27 days ago|
|Today's hotfix changed the Mogu Runes of Fate weekly to require only 50 Lesser Charms:|
Mogu Runes of Fate: Reduced the number of Lesser Charms of Good Fortune needed for the Mogu Runes of Fate weekly quest to 50, down from 90.
So if you are a bit over the mandatory dailies then this will come as some relief!
Don't forget our free bonus loot roll guide in Loot Rank which shows you the bosses offering the biggest upgrades so you know where to best spend your Mogu Runes of Fate. Select your class from the Loot Rank drop-down menu to get started.
|Blizzard Live Developer Q&A April 25||1 months ago|
|Join the development team at Blizzard for a live Q&A session on April 25:|
Good people of Azeroth, lend me your eyes!
We’ll be hosting a live World of Warcraft developer Q&A open to the community on Thursday, April 25 from 5:30-6:30 p.m. PDT. Designers Dave Kosak, Ion Hazzikostas, Brian Holinka, Cory Stockton, and Greg Street will be available to field your questions about Mists of Pandaria gameplay and design, patch 5.2 and beyond. This will be a moderated chat on the Cover it Live platform hosted on the front page of our official site
. Community managers Bashiok, Crithto, Daxxarri, Rygarius, and I will be there to filter your submissions for the developers.
We receive thousands of questions each time we host these events, so please be patient with us and bear in mind that we won’t get to every question. You can help by keeping your inquiries concise and focused on one topic per entry. Submissions that are well over 200 characters, or contain multiple questions on an array of topics, are much less likely to receive responses. We want to cover as much ground as possible and appreciate your assistance in helping us to achieve that.
We look forward to chatting with you on Thursday!
|KIN Raiders and Blood Legion claim Ra-den||1 months ago|
|The team at KIN Raiders have become the first Asian guild to claim the final, bonus-boss Ra-den. US guild Blood Legion followed shortly thereafter to claim the US-first kill. Congrats to both!|
|April 12 Throne of Thunder Hotfixes||1 months ago|
|The April 12 hotfix list sees changes to Durumu, Iron Qon, Ji-Kun, Primordius, Tortos and Twin Consorts encounters:|Raids, Dungeons, and Scenarios
- Throne of Thunder
- Durumu the Forgotten
- Durumu will now have a longer delay before resuming his attacks while the maze of Eye Sores despawn.
- Iron Qon
- During the final phase of the encounter, Iron Qon's Quilen champions should no longer try to reposition themselves in 10-player and 25-player Heroic difficulty.
- Reduced the health of Ice Tomb.
- Fixed an issue where players with Daedalian Wings may incorrectly receive the Lesson of Icarus debuff while flying between some of the upper nests.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Fully Mutated players to deal excessive damage to Living Fluids or Viscous Horrors that are under the effects of a Warlock's Immolate.
- Reduced the health of Primordius by 11% in 10-player and 25-player Heroic difficulty.
- Reduced the health of Viscous Horrors by 15% in 10-player and 25-player Heroic difficulty.
- Fixed an issue where certain situations could cause Whirl Turtles to travel more slowly than intended when kicked.
- Twin Consorts
- Reduced the health of Lu'lin and Suen by 10% in Raid Finder difficulty.
|WoW Guild Stats|
|Ranked Raiding Guilds||62533|
|Active Raiding Guilds||30979|