Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 48
|Bonus Loot Rolls With Warforged Seals||7 months ago|
|The upcoming bonus roll currency will be Warforged Seals:|
There is a new bonus roll currency (Warforged Seal) for Siege of Orgrimmar. You'll be able to get them the same way you get Mogu Runes currently, through the weekly quest at your faction's shrine.
Mogu Runes of Fate will continue to work solely in Throne of Thunder, and will be available through various means on the Timeless Isle.
|GuildOx to Interview Ion Hazzikostas This Thursday||7 months ago|
|We have the honor of being invited to interview Ion Hazzikostas, WoW's Lead Encounter Designer, this coming Thursday to talk about the upcoming Patch 5.4 Siege of Orgrimmar raid. Be sure to check back with us on Thursday to see what info he has to share. Should you have any good questions to ask him about T16 raiding then please add you comments to this thread and we will see if we can squeeze them in.|
To view the other developer interviews as they happen, check out http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/9664206444
|PvP Season 13 Ends 27 Aug, Patch 5.4 coming||7 months ago|
On Tuesday, August 27, the 13th Arena and Rated Battleground Season is scheduled to end. On that day we'll begin an approximately one week process to determine end-of-season reward eligibility.
We can expect patch 5.4 to drop around the same time.
With two weeks to go, make sure you up to date with Wrathion's legendary quest line so that you can be in a position to grab a legendary cloak. Check out Wowhead's Guide for details.
|Battle.net Profiles to Lose Pets and Mounts||7 months ago|
|Zaryhm has announced that battle.net will be losing some web features. Fortunately, this does not affect the API so we will still have our famous Mounts and Pets rankings available.|
Early next week we'll be doing some cleanup and removing the following rarely visited, higher-maintenance sections from the World of Warcraft website:
Pets & Mounts Gallery
Perks and Rewards sections
Pets & Mounts
|Patch 5.4 Profession Changes Released||7 months ago|
|The latest 5.4 patch notes brings loads of changes to professions:|
- Mantid Artifact Sonic Locator no longer randomizes digsites when acquired, and is more difficult to obtain. They can now only be purchased as part of a Mantid Artifact Hunter’s Kit, which includes a Lorewalker’s Map.
- New Raid and PvP blacksmithing plans have been added. These new plans can be researched by crafting Balanced Trillium Ingots, allowing the blacksmith to learn a random new plan.
- Plans for Balanced Trillium Ingot could be found as a drop from creatures in Pandaria.
- A number of new cooking recipes have been added, including new foods that give +300 to a primary stat and noodle carts. Some of these new recipes can be learned from drops in the Vale of Eternal Blossoms, others from quests.
- Items formerly obtained with Valor Points that now cost Justice Points as well as gear crafted from new PvP recipies or plans will now disenchant into Sha Crystal Fragments.
- Multiple Sha Crystal Fragments can be combined into a Sha Crystal.
- Engineers that are able to acquire Chief Engineer Jard’s Journal can learn to craft Jard's Peculiar Energy Source; a new material used in a number of new engineering schematics. The journal can be obtained as a drop from creatures in Pandaria.
- Blingtron 4000 Gift Packages now has a chance to contain Lil’ Bling, a companion pet.
- With the lakes and rivers in the Vale of Eternal Blossoms drained of water, the Cloud Serpents carried little buckets of Jewel Danio and relocated them to the Timeless Isle so they can thrive once more.
- Many new glyph techniques have been added, and some existing glyphs have been changed. Some of the new techniques can be obtained from creatures anywhere in Pandaria, while others can only be found on powerful creatures that reside on the Timeless Isle.
- A new technique to create Crafted Malevolent Gladiator’s Medallion of Tenacity can be found as a world drop
- New Raid and PvP leatherworking patterns have been added. These new patterns can be researched by crafting Hardened Magnificent Hide, allowing the leatherworker to learn a random new pattern.
- Patterns for Hardened Magnificent Hide could be found as a drop from creatures in Pandaria.
- Leatherworkers can find a pattern to craft Drums of Rage as a drop from creatures in Pandaria. The drums can be used by anyone to give their raid a minor bloodlust-like effect.
- New Raid and PvP tailoring patterns have been added. These new patterns can be researched by crafting Celestial Cloth, allowing the tailor to learn a random new pattern.
- Patterns for Celestial Cloth could be found as a drop from creatures in Pandaria.
|Play With the Blues||7 months ago|
This coming Tuesday, August 6, 2013, from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. PDT, select members of the World of Warcraft Development and Community teams will be hosting a “Play With the Blues” event on the PTR! Anasterian and Broxigar will be the two realms you can choose from where you can play alongside Ghostcrawler, Bashiok, Zarhym, Nethaera, Daxxarri, Rygarius, Lore, and Crithto. The Blues will be divided among the realms, participating as both Alliance and Horde and we’re hoping you will join us as we explore the mysteries of the Timeless Isle.
One of our goals is to have a lot of fun! And at the same time, we’re also hoping to receive your feedback about the island. Hidden chests, spooky caves, ghostly ships, angry rare mobs, helpful power-ups, and birds that will pluck you from your boots and take to the sky; this will be a wild event where you’re sure to walk away with some cuts and bruises. And maybe even some epic lewtz!
|WoW Guild Stats|
|Ranked Raiding Guilds||45553|
|Active Raiding Guilds||16503|